Glee – Aloe Vera Lube


Aloe vera lube, water-based and compatible with silicone toys. Glee is odourless and tasteless, keeping sex as real as it gets.


๐ŸŒฑ Vegan and 99.97% natural ingredients (the remaining 0.03% is to stabilise the formula); Glee is uniquely formulated to maintain your body’s natural PH levels.


All our lubes come in eco-friendly tubes made of 100% sugarcane.

Out of stock

Add to Wishlist

Wishlist Icon Add to Wishlist

Wishlist Icon The product is already in your wishlist! Browse Wishlist

SKU: GLE-ALO Category: