Wake – Arousal Gel


Cinnamon & ginger arousal gel, water-based and compatible with silicone toys.


Just one drop of Wake will give you a tingly and warming sensation, driving blood flow to the area where applied and increasing sensation of arousal.


Wake is odourless and tasteless, keeping sex as real as it gets.


๐ŸŒฑ Vegan and 99.97% natural ingredients (the remaining 0.03% is to stabilise the formula); Wake is uniquely formulated to maintain your body’s natural PH levels.


All our lubes come in eco-friendly tubes made of 100% sugarcane.

Out of stock

Add to Wishlist

Wishlist Icon Add to Wishlist

Wishlist Icon The product is already in your wishlist! Browse Wishlist

SKU: WAK-CIN Category: